cliqo - command line for QuickBooks Online
What is cliqo?
cliqo is a command line program and service for QuickBooks Online. With it, you can:
- Retrieve reports like Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet
- Add, modify, list, and delete accounts from the chart of accounts
- Add, modify, delete, and list customers and vendors
- Add and update invoices and vendor bills
- Add and query time entries
- And much more
cliqo is ideal for businesses wishing to integrate their own transactions with QuickBooks Online without code. It is especially well suited to real-time and batch processing. Command line versions are planned for both Windows and Linux.
cliqo is currently under development.
Ben Humphreys is a software developer and accountant based in Jacksonville, Florida, USA.
He can be reached AT (904) 430-5887 or e-mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow on Twitter @EyesFreeAcct
Intuit, QuickBooks, and QuickBooks ProAdvisor are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc.
Used with permission under the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Agreement.